Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Breaking the spell

The team I inherited has a bad reputation. They live in their own little world, don't see the big picture, there's always someone else to blame first ("them"), and nagging is like second nature. I recognize a bunch of losers when I see one, but this team is not. It's a talented and committed crew, hidden away in it's silo for years.
I'm committed to let this team break the spell. I'm questioning and challenging everything to blow the "that's the way it's always been"-dust out of our minds. As a wake-up call to not wait for the future but make our own future happen. Over the last couple of weeks I feel the energy is loading again with small sparks of new life. This morning, someone who was assigned to leave for another team asked me if he could stay ... we are moving! It's worth to stay on board! You can not imagine how it filled me with joy. Thank you team!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hmm, looks like there are interesting forces at work.